Monday, July 30, 2012

We should hang out sometime.

Yeah? Maybe not...
Kidding! Sorta...


  Anyways, the Olympics are on a roll. They have consumed a lot of my time. My favorite events or sports?
Gymnastics, Swimming, Tennis, Men's Volleyball, Women's Beach Volleyball.

But I'll watch just about any event that NBC chooses to show us. (I hate that we are at the mercy at this stupid TV station. They only show what they enjoy. It's annoying to me)


I love the Olympics. It's a lot of fun because you get so attached to certain athletes. Adriana and I text back and forth as we watch the same channel and talk about everything that's going on. Including which male athletes we believe to be attractive... (:

Though, one thing that really made me excited for the Olympics was that one of my favorite Role Models/YouTubers/Authors/Motivational Speakers/People is at the Olympics, making videos about his adventures there. Josh Sundquist.

He's quite the entertainer...You'll find this video to be entertaining...I promise.


So yeah, between the drama of the Fab5 and Michael Phelps, I grab my laptop to keep up with this guy's videos and tweets on the Olympics. "We Should Hang Out Sometime" is his like catch phrase. He ends his videos saying that.... (:


It's a shame these games only happen every 4 years (Or 2 years if you include the Winter Olympics). They are so fun!


Let's go, 'Merica! USA! USA! USA! (: