Sunday, July 15, 2012

Keep Calm & Uke On.

    If you're wondering what's weird. The blog got a make over. If you already noticed...well aren't you observant! (Sorry....uncalled for.) But you're probably thinking, why did you change it?

   Because I felt like the flowers really weren't me. I'm a bit more random and creative than flowers. Flowers are just so...average or ordinary...no PREDICTABLE. That's the word. This obnoxious Aztec pattern is more fun. As for the font, as cool as it looks... I'm probably going to change it back. No me gusta.

     The last few days have left me in a very "bleh" mood. Yes, that is a real mood. I don't care what you say but that's how I've been feeling!

     Music has helped though. (As always)


    I learned "Use Somebody" on my Ukulele. It's one of my new favorites to play. It doesn't get old. I'm sure my parents don't enjoy hearing me sing the words over and over again in my room, but oh well. I'm leaving in less than 5 weeks. I'm sure they will miss my musical sounds once I'm gone.

     I've also got a few songs on a loop lately between the Ukulele time. If you haven't heard them, I suggest you look them up. They're all sort of different.


 Lightweight - Demi Lovato
 Brand New Day - Joshua Radin
 Hello Mr. Sun - Joe Brooks
 I Believe - Ron Pope
 Tightrope (FM. Session) - Walk the Moon
 Love me Love me - Big Time Rush (Yes, I'm a Rusher. WOO HOO)
 Ho Hey - The Lumineers

    I know most of you won't look them up but I figured someone will and just love me for suggesting the songs. Kidding...sorta.

    Anyways, this was just a blog I think for me to write about whatever is on my mind. Sorry, I have nothing interesting or inspiring to post. Maybe tomorrow. Till then, remember this wisdom....

LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS AND WILL NEVER BE.

Thank you. That is all.