Thursday, July 26, 2012

Save Me, San Francisco

Hey Soul Sister!...And/or Brother!

Yesterday was a success (:

Went to the Dentist and now my teeth are all clean.
Made myself some French Toast watched my Pretty Little Liars.
Went to Jamba with Daddy.
Adriana brought me her awesome gift
(A "Smash" book with lots of pictures and memories & a new wallet!)
Went to babysit and got ice cream with Trevor
(We did have a little meltdown though...not the ice cream...the six year old)
Went to the State Fair with Mom, Dad, and Adriana and got some fun trinkets
(I bought 101 Dalmatian trading cards... I just had to. & I got a pressed penny!)
Then I came home to find my room Heart Attacked and a giant thing of cupcakes on my bed
Courtesy of Amber, Marissa and Lizzie. ♥
Opened my gifts from my parents (got mostly stuff I picked out)
But my Dad surprised me with Buster Posey Giants shirt! Woot Woot! Love my Giants (:


     So yeah, lots of other wonderful things also happened that made my day but you guys would get bored with all the Words I'd have to type and you'd have to read! (:

     Today, I'm continuing the birthday celebration by visiting the city by the bay♥
Unfortunately we won't be going to Half Moon Bay, but at least I get to see the ocean one more time before I leave my beloved coast behind in a few weeks!

   Don't get me wrong, I Can't Wait for BYU, but I'll miss California.

So this blog is fun right? Well if you have no idea why there are Highlighted words...They are song titles from Train albums. Don't know who Train is? Band based out of San Francisco that you should be googling or looking up on itunes RIGHT NOW.

I highly suggest any song from the Save Me, San Francisco album (:

Anyways, I'm off to buy things at weird boutiques, antique shops and recycled fashion stores.

YAY! (: