Monday, July 9, 2012

One does not simply drop AMC.

         Okay, here is my first rant. I'm sorry, this is going to be a long one. I've had some major disappointment in my life the past 24 hours.
  First:
     I found out last night that The Walking Dead: Season 3 was previewing this weekend from my lovely friend, Josie, via twitter. So you can imagine my excitement. I LOVE THIS SHOW. I mean, it's sort of scary and I have to watch it during the day with other people in the room or else I won't sleep at night...but I love it!
      I figured I'd check the Walking Dead website to make sure it was really on but I was greeted by this lovely pop-up...


You could say I was not very happy. What kind of company drops a station with the best Zombie show on television? You don't do that! So I missed the preview weekend and the season returns in October. So either way, I'm not going to be able to watch it. Hopefully the episodes are on Hulu when I'm at BYU.
                  So yeah. Stupid Dish took away one of my shows.
                                                                    Lamesauce.

Second:
    I've had my eye on this pretty pocket watch necklace on Etsy.com. It's only $5. (plus shipping it's $10) But seriously... Can't beat that right?
 I decided to buy it with one of my Visa gift cards that I got from graduation. I go to type in the card number and set everything up, and it doesn't work. I retype it in a couple of times and still find it to not work. I look down at the card and there it is in bold print.
                                 *******Only Valid in the United States*********

Guess what....the pocket watch...it's made in China. ARGH! It's so cute too. And I've wanted a stinking pocket watch for a few months now. It's so frustrating!

So now I am Walking Dead deprived and pocket watch necklace-less. What a great night right?

My day wasn't all that exciting either. I iced my face, ate 2 cans of soup and watched 3 movies that made me want a Flynn Rider of my own and/or a sappy cute love story. (Tangled. Crazy, Stupid, Love. How do you Know). Gotta love Disney movies and Romantic Comedies. They are the best!

Anyways....On a happier note...
                     16 days till my birthday! (July 25) Whoot whoot!!! Don't you dare forget!

Tune in next time for a less resentful post, (I promise I'll be more positive!) (: