Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love to fake party

My day was quite wonderful.

           Started off by going to Davis with Ian, Gladys, Jeremiah and Adriana to see The Amazing Spiderman. It was not fun trying to park...I won't even begin to explain how awful it was.
The movie was awesome though. Andrew Garfield was a perfect Peter Parker.(I adore him) And the movie was the perfect amount of humor and action. It was great! If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT.

          Then I had my appointment with the Oral Surgeon. I thought I was going to get my stitches out, but I didn't. Instead they handed me this awesome syringe to keep my sockets clean. Definitely not my favorite thing in the world but oh well, it will help.

         I'm not really swollen anymore. My bruise isn't too bad. My left side is the only one that is giving me problems. However, if you squeeze my cheeks together, it hurts. Quite a bit. (THANKS ADRIANA)

        After my appointment, Adriana and I went to be extras in Aaron's film. We were going to be extra partiers! Whoop whoop!

        Let me tell you. This wasn't my first fake party. For the Every Fifteen Minutes program, we had to shoot some scenes where I was at a fake party enjoying myself, to emphasize the fact that alcohol really does and can affect everyone (Even the innocent Mormon girls) So you could say I was an experienced actress in the "Fake Partying" department.

      It was really fun. I got to see and hang out with some friends I haven't seen since graduation or even since they left me and went off to college (Raynil)! I can't wait to see how the film turns out once he's done editing it. Of course it's going to be funny, yet vulgar and probably bloody, but that is just Aaron's sense of humor...

       So now I'm tired. Fake partying for 5 hours really wore me out! I'm off to bed soon because I need to regain my energy for tomorrow's events. (But first, I must watch Awkward!) It's going to be another good day and I'm looking forward to spending it with some more of my awesome friends (: