Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm in a Days daze.

Days...Daze...get it? No?? Well you will.  

So I'm a big YouTuber. I'm subscribed to a lot of different people's channels. Funny channels, music channels and some just video blogging channels.

   Well one of my favorites is Dave Days. He's a musician. He does covers/parodies of other songs and some of his original stuff. His videos are fun to watch. Example, his rendition of Justin Bieber's Boyfriend....Swag.


  Entertained? Well last night I tweeted him and HE REPLIED TO ME...I HAVE PROOF!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was a little starstruck. I couldn't believe it! He replied so quickly too! I didn't expect him to. I mean I just included his @ because I wanted other people to realize see who he was and BAM. I got a short and simple tweet back...with a smiley face!

As you can see I favorited the Tweet, and retweeted it, and took a screenshot (:
Year = MADE. Happy early birthday to me <3

 So yeah, I've been pretty jazzed about that.

     I also downloaded Walk the Moon's album. I freaking love it. I highly recommend their music. It's the kind of music you can rock out to in the car with the windows down. I mean, they have a song named Quesadilla... Pretty cool right?
 I got their whole album and 9 other songs all under $8 today. I'm a happy camper (:

  I've been in such an energetic mood lately. Like I'm acting more goofy, silly and random then usual. My sarcasm is also pretty bad. Maaaaybe it's because my birthday is on Wednesday... And I couldn't be more excited!!

Life is Good (: