Saturday, July 28, 2012

Adventures of a new adult

This week was quite wonderful.

   San Francisco n Thursday was so much fun. I love the city. I bought some stickers for my Uke case, two scarves, a star mobile (I've been looking for one FOREVER), Irn Bru (We found this wonderful Scottish soda!) and.... Drum roll please.... Fireworks!!!

   I love Fireworks so I legally bought sparklers in Chinatown :)

  Friday was fun too (after I cleaned all day). It was nice to hang out with my friends and watch the Olympic Opening Ceremonies!

Today my adventures continue, I got my hair cut...and it's short. It's all gone. No more mermaid hair.
(Sporting my Giants shirt!! #BeatLA!!!)

  Okay, not all gone. But I haven't had my hair this short in years. 4 inches were cut! It'll be nice for college so I won't have to deal with my long mess but I will miss it.


  Today is just a relaxing day then I'm going to a Mormon Dance!! Whooot! My first one in months. I'm excited! I'm driving a bunch of the boys because none of my girls can go with me so it should be interesting. We're going to rock out to Dubstep the whole drive!
Check out Facebook for San Fran pics. There are some fun ones. I chose not to upload the unattractive ones of me that Adriana posted, but I'm sure you guys can still find them because I'm tagged in them. My best friend knows how to get my "good" side. Hahah!
 (: