Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jensen: 18 years in the making

So I'm legal. An adult. Whoooooot!
18 years. Wow.
 (I was going to include two more pictures, one from elementary then one from my braces phase. Problem is...I have hardly any pictures of me smiling with my braces!)
   
   I don't know what to say. I've definitely grown up quite a bit. However, I'm still a kid at heart.

   I still am afraid of the dark and spiders. I still run out of the room if the X-Files theme music plays. I'm still a little bit of a tom boy at times. I still love to watch Disney channel. I still collect those pressed pennies with the designs on them. I still want to travel the world. And I still have all my Dalmatian stuffed animals and such. (My obsession has decreased to a bare minimum now though...I just want one when I have a house of my own)

  I mean come on..You can't expect me to be all grown up...where's the fun in that?? (:

  Thank you guys for all your support and love these past 18 years (I know I can be a bit of handful). You guys have all helped me get to where I am right now. (Going to my dream school and enjoying life!) I love you all (:

  I'm off to celebrate! (Well first I have to go to the dentist...but after that I will!!)