Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Throwback.

      I went through my inbox last night. Deleting old college emails, useless assignment files, and junk I forgot to delete. I've had this email account since I was younger, so I had quite the collection.


     In the process, I found some pretty interesting emails I had saved over the years. Some letters exchanged with an old friend. Funny forwards from my family members. A short story I wrote Junior year for Film & Lit. But my favorite thing I found was my pictures folder.

   My pictures folder had pictures and videos that I sent myself from my old phone from Freshman and Sophomore year. Plus a few that my parents sent me from 8th grade and when I was younger. Oh my goodness, they were great. My friends and I look so young. (Which feels funny to say because it was only like 2/3 years ago) It's true though because my hair...wow. And I'm hardly smiling in any of them because I still have my braces on... Oh these were the days!

     I felt like I needed to share some of them with you.
Don't you dare laugh! Actually, you can if you want...I did (:
 Randi. I think we were at the Powder Puff game after Cheer practice.
 Randi and Hannah. I'm guessing this was after PE
 Alyssa. I believe we were at a JV football game.
 Gabe. Down in the green room before our Chamber Singers Concert.
 Locker room with Randi! I'm wearing my fake glasses....
8th grade winter formal.
 The video...it's of me getting in the large PE lockers. I use to, and probably still can fit into them. (I have hardly grown since 9th grade, and those lockers are HUGE) 
 Oh the things we did during softball season (:

  In other news, I went back to the Oral Surgeon because my face is still hurting pretty badly. They couldn't find a real reason for my pain soooooo they packed my sockets with some dry socket medicine (OWWW) and gave me some more antibiotics and pain meds. Great right?

  Now I'm off to Mutual, for the first time in months...Iain says I've gone rogue...NO. I've just been super busy! I also get to pack for Santa Cruz! I leave tomorrow. Nothing like waiting till the last second to pack! Gotta love procrastination...It's a fantastic disease!