Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Magic Button



CLICK IT!

    Where was this button when I was stressing through out my Senior Year?
 Building floats? Planning Prom? Learning Calculus?

    I could have really used this lovely thing on many occasions. And I plan on using it when I have no one to tell me "everything will be okay" in college. (Hopefully that won't be the case)

    But like Adriana said "you'll make it past everything that could possibly be thrown at you and still come out with a smile on your face." Funny how best friends know you better than yourself sometimes.

    Seriously though, I think this thing was a great find on Stumble upon last night. It's pretty cool.
Everyone needs a little reminder once in a while that everything will be okay. Most of the time, it's from a friend. In person or via phone call. But now we have the Internet to reassure us!! How convenient!

   Social interactions are becoming less and less important. All we need is the Internet to keep us going...As long as your friends have a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & YouTube, you have no need to actually talk to them in person! After you vented on all of those networking sites, you've got this nifty button to reassure you!! And you can just go search "who's the cutest?" in google and select the "I'm feeling lucky" and it will help your self esteem!

And if you really want some face to face interaction...You can Facetime and Skype!!! Yay!

Oh goodness...What has the world come to?

Anyways...
Only a few more hours till my Birthday. WHOOT WHOOT.
(: