Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rise & Shout! (College Countdown: Day 7)

Rise & Shout, The Cougars are out! :)

I bought an All Sports Pass which will allow me to go to all home sports events for BYU! (: Football. Basketball. Baseball. Tennis. Volleyball... & more! AHHHHH!!!!!

 Can you tell I'm excited??

But anyways, my room has been torn down. All my decorations are gone. My Jones Soda bottles were the last to go.

You can see my periwinkle walls now without looking behind all my decor. Here are pictures of the awesome bottles. All open wall used to be filled with my shopping bags...



I think the most depressing part was I had to throw them away, not recycle them, because of the paint!

Anyways, my room is pretty much cleaned up. I just need to make a trip to the Goodwill and drop off a few boxes of old things to different people and it'll be done!!

Yesterday, I also went out with Kathy and Jacob! We enjoyed some CPKs (California Pizza Kitchen) and then walked around Arden Mall for a while. It was so nice to see them both (:

Today, Josh is back in town for a bit so he's taking me on some kind of adventure. Not sure where we are going, he won't tell me. Should be fun though! I'm sure I'll blog about it tomorrow!