Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet Tuggles. (College Countdown: Day 1)

 Hello, I'm Tuggles.

I'm a Dalmatian stuffed animal, acrobat, comforter and best friend.

Jensen got me when she was 3 (maybe 2)
We've been through everything together.
She loved me because:

-I was a "Mation-Puppy-Mation."
(Translates to Dalmatian)
- I could go everywhere.

This came with it's positives and negatives.
I love Jensen, but she wore me out.

She could use my little harness to pull me around on a leash.

Or she'd use the harness to throw me up in the air and I'd hit the ceiling and fall (Thus the acrobat title)

I was like her real dog, Nikki. But I could go everywhere and I didn't stink that bad...


   One time, I ended up going swimming in the toilet somehow. Thankfully, it was clean water.

   I also took a dive into a bowl of Tomato Soup. It just looked to good that I wanted to enjoy it with Jensen too.
Jensen played with me so much that the plastic on my paws wore out and I needed surgery.

Mama Krause replaced the top two herself but Jensen did the bottom two...You can tell who the better surgeon was.

But I'm all fixed and for the most part. I'm pretty healthy!

However, I've been sentenced to a life on the top shelf of her closet. (Better than a tub where the other few stuffed animals live)

But Jensen is leaving in less than a month, and I'm worried she's going to leave me behind.


She's got a ton of stuff to pack and I'm worried there won't be space for her first best friend!


What do you think? Do you think Jensen should take me? I mean, I've been with Jensen through thick and thin, should I go with her to start her life in college?


Help her decide?? Leave a comment on her FB post or this blog and help her make a decision!


Thank you. Much love. Tuggles (: