Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bright Side (College Countdown: Day 15/16)

When I put the slash I mean day 15 & 16!!!

Anyways, yesterday was a very busy, but great and fun day! (: 

Caution: If you are not fond of happiness or if the sight of too many smiley faces sends you into shock or overwhelms you and makes you faint, you may not want to read on. I'm full of smiles lately, and especially in this blog. I'm trying to stay positive even though I'm nervous as heck about leaving. "Always look on the bright side of life...." Most of you will not get that reference.... Oh well.

Parker came out to Woodland to hang out for a bit. He played the piano for me, and he's so amazing at it! (Don't let him try to tell you otherwise, because he's just being humble!) Then I played my uke for him! (He's lucky! I don't perform often. ) But we really didn't do much of anything. It was still fun to hang out with him again before we head up to BYU. I'm glad he'll be up there with me. It'll be so nice to not start this new adventure off totally alone. (:

Then Adrinana (HAH!), Ian and I went to the fair. EPIC FAILURE. It was super hot and nothing was going on because it was all still being set up. We saw the animals though..Or in Adrinana's case, talked to them! We ended up leaving after an hour and went to the water store for some shaved ice. Did you know that there are flavors called Fuzzy Navel and Tiger's Blood? I just find that to be soooo weird....I can't get over it.

Adrinana (or as most know her as Adriana) is on my hit list. My so called best friend likes to post awful statuses on FB for me. So this is the start of her payback. Muahahahahahh (:

Anyways, Ian downloaded Pokemon, like the gameboy versions, on my laptop so I could make up for my Pokemon deprived childhood. So yes, Josh! I'm making up for my lost time and I'm going to try to learn and understand this game. So far, it's not going well!

Then Adrinana and I went over to Jackie's house to see all the girls one last time before everyone leaves. I hadn't seen most of them since June so it was good to hang out with them for a bit. I'm going to miss them all (even if they won't miss me!). I was bummed I couldn't spend the night.

Guess who decided that she should schedule an appointment at 7:50am for the orthodontist?
THIS GIRL, 3 months ago. I had way too much faith in my good sleeping habits back then...

But on the bright side, I didn't get scolded for not wearing my retainer this time and I don't have to go back unless something happens to it (:

Today will consist of one last trip to the taco truck for lunch, and some kind of adventure in the afternoon, and the fair tonight! Should be great fun (:

Countdown 4 days.

AHHHHH! I have no idea how everything I have to bring is going to fit in our car on Monday morning...

And if you still want to come by to say goodbye, let me know! I'll try to fit you in ;) Kidding!