Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello College.

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE! (:
If I had a penny for how many awkward introductions, people, silences or anything else, I've had these past few days...I'd be RICH.

Okay, so yeah. It's freaking amazing here...I am making a ton of friends. It's not like high school when you sit in the front of the class and you are THE ONLY ONE. People will actually come and sit next to you, talk to you, then walk with you to your next class or in that general direction. People are NICE. A concept I don't think people get in Woodland, or California in general.

But anyways, college. My first day was great. My Chem class looks like a challenge, Bio looks like fun, and my religion class looks pretty cool.! My professors are awesome! I've got writing and my pre-med seminar to look forward to tomorrow.

I'd have to say I really do love it here. It's so great. My roommates are amazing!!!!! We've had some great girl talks already, some sing-a-long sessions with my uke. Natalie plays too, which is soooo awesome! We played a few songs together! They are a wonderful bunch of ladies and I can't wait to get to know them better over the course of the semester.
Kam put a cupcake next to the note! It was yummy!!! The little  #1 thing, I got at orientation! 
I'm eating good food! Well, I've so far had lots of fruit with every meal..meals consisting of Mac & Cheese w/ Tomatoes, Soup, PB&J, and a Grilled Cheese w/ Tomatoes. (I have a lot of tomatoes, and peaches...and apples!) I did my first load of laundry after class today. It went pretty well. Except for the fact that I thought the washing machine was going to like take off like a spaceship....It was pretty crazy.


I'm finally sleeping. I'm dying in this humid heat. People from Utah say it's a dry heat but they have NO idea what real dry heat is. They haven't been to the valley. It's also rained/poured 4 times. Randomly...It's so cool!

Anyways, by request I have pictures of my dorm space. If you'd like my address let me know! I'd love to get letters from my friends and family (: Love you guys!! 






My Wall O' People (:

It's going to be a good 4 years (: