Thursday, August 9, 2012

Adventure Time! (College Countdown: Day 8/9)

What a crazy three days I've had. Seriously. Crazy. Non stop. Adventures.

Tuesday:
Josh was in town so he surprised me and took me to Six Flags! It was super fun. I hadn't been on any of the big roller coasters there before (Let alone been there in probably 8 years). I just have to say, I'm mad I hadn't been on those rides before.

However, I did not like Boomerang, felt like I was going to fall out of that one, and Kong, my back and organs were realigned in the process of enduring that ride. No bueno! I also learned that you don't wear earrings if you plan on going on rides. They stab your neck and it hurts. And no bobby pins. Superman made my hair look just...fantastic...

We both needed to get out and have some fun so it was perfect. Definitely was a very fun and tiring day. So yes, Josh. You've been included in the blog and thank you. It was great!

Wednesday:
Went out to Roseville! Taylor and I made plans to hang out and have one last adventure before I head off the BYU. We window shopped around a bit at the mall. We also went thrifting and made a new friend, Samantha! She's attending BYU and a big thrift-er/pinterest-er so it was quite a coincidence we ran into her!

After shopping, we went to Cameron's house and hung out with his cute siblings. We went to Chicken Park and Sunflower Drive-In,-Chased some chickens and had some good vegan food. Then we went to Heaven. An overlook up in the hills in El Dorado. It was quite an awesome last adventure. Even if I am "Forever a Third Wheel..."

Definitely going to be weird not going out to Roseville every first Sunday for dinner and adventures...I'm going to miss it.

Thursday:
Woke up and went to Jamba Juice for $1 drinks. Yuuuummm. I love my Jamba.
But also I went to meet up with Parker! Parker and I know each other from a long line of connections (trust me, it's a bit crazy how we know each other) and now we're both going to school at BYU. We got to hang out for a few hours before I had to go back out to Woodland.

We didn't do much. But it was fun hanging out with him and his brothers and driving around to meet up with his mom. Plus I learned that I am easily distracted and I shouldn't play Mario Cart...I'm awful at it!!

But yeah, I'm super tired. Definitely could use a nap. It has been a great three days. I'm going to miss Josh, my family, Taylor and Cam. But I get to look forward to having more of my crazy adventures with Parker and the other people that I meet up at BYU!

I'm getting really excited.
11 days till I leave! (Leaving Woodland on the 20th now! Driving from Reno to Utah on the 21st) Whoot Whoot!! (: