Monday, August 6, 2012

Just a little Crazy (College Countdown: Day 5/6)

This weekend has been a little crazy.

To start off, we haven't had hot water since...Thursday? I've taken 2 very quick warm showers and three long cold ones in the last few days. Let me tell you, you may think cold showers are nice in the summer...but you're wrong. 

Saturday though we went out to Nana's house to celebrate her birthday with my cousins and Tauntie Erin and Uncle Tim! We went to the pool on a that cloudy day. It was cold but everyone was in the water at some point. Sarah made me her little servant in the kiddie pool and I kept having to fetch her beach ball every time she threw it out too far. It was cute. Funny how kids never get tired of the same thing...over and over and over again.

Once it got to cold we left and had some pizza at Nana's house and ate so many Soy Beans. YUMM (:

Sunday, was another Krause Family Dinner. And Of course, it was eventful. It was my last one before college and my birthday/college celebration. I got lots of fun stuff for my college adventures! One of my favorites is my boyfriend pillow, my first care package from Grandma (Oreos!), and my new Forever Lazy. 

I'm such a cool kid in my new Forever Lazy...I'm gonna have lots of friend in college! They're gonna be jealous of how cozy I am during the winter (:

I look sorta like Justin Bieber with my bangs all swept to one side with my hood on.

Yikes.

But yes, I got lots of goodies from my family! Hopefully it all fits in the car when we come to pack it all...

After family dinner, my immediate family went to take pictures with my Aunt. They were pre-college-you're leaving-and-we won't have pictures for our Christmas card-pictures. It was fun, a little obnoxious, but fun.

So yeah. Definitely a great weekend with family. Won't be seeing most of them until Christmas! :( 
15 days till I say goodbye to California. Still can't believe it. Enjoy a few selections from our portraits yesterday. The rest are on my FB in my "We're related" album!





I worry about my brother...