Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inspirational (College Countdown: Day 2)

I already know that I don't feel like blogging today.

Plus, I won't have time.

 I'm going to the Galleria with Adriana to hopefully find the last few articles of clothing needed on my college list. Like a freaking 1 piece swimsuit (That doesn't have some hideous pattern on it) and a new knee length skirt!

In the words of the Jonas Brothers -"Modesty is just so hard to find."

However, I'm supposed to post meaningful blogs for my college countdown.
So what do you get?
My favorite quotes/sayings that I live by, & believe.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.
~Jonas Salk



L'amore vince tutto.
(Italian: Love conquers all)

La vita ѐ bella.
(Italian: Life is beautiful)

And my blog title and motto...

Stay True.


Side notes:

Happy Birthday to the most amazing Nana in the world. (:
She's still battling cancer but she's fighting! There is a reason she's still here with us all today. I'm so thankful she is here and fighting! She's such a smart, strong and inspirational woman. I love her so much. I can't wait to spend sometime with her and my not-so-little-anymore cousins on Saturday.
Love you, Nana!


P.S. I'm taking my stuffed animal, Tuggles, with me. Kaeli told me I shouldn't pull an "Andy," (Toy Story 3 reference) so she's coming with me.