Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's hitting me. (College Countdown: Day 3/4)

Not three fourths...3 slash 4. I didn't post yesterday. I was too busy.

Yesterday was good but sad.

Everything revolved around departures and college.

Adriana and I spent most of the first hour we hung out together talking about packing for college.
We then went to Michael's so I could buy ribbon to sew onto a throw pillow I'm making and my glow in the dark stars. (I love the stars and the moon. You'll often find me staring at the sky at night. However, I'm scared of the dark... so it's difficult for me to enjoy the night sky too long.)

Anyways, Adriana left after we painted our nails and I then continued to disassemble my room.
My walls are very bare. 24 shopping bags came off my walls. My walls are almost bare now.

Then Ian, Gladys, Abbie and Adriana (she's at my house a lot) came over. We at pizza and watched the Olympics.

Yesterday was the last day I'd see Abbie for at least a year. She's leaving us to go to the Philippines. I'm going to miss her so much. I don't know who else is going to take awful pictures of me and make fun of my amateur tennis skills. I've gotten so close to Nice Lady this year and now she's leaving! Thank goodness for Skype.

It's exciting that we're all going off to college and growing up, but lately it's been really hard on me. I think it's finally hitting me that everything is changing. I'm not going to orientation at Pioneer. I'm not going to have tennis the first day of school. I don't have to plan any more class events. I won't be living in my house. I have a whole new experience waiting for me in Utah. I just have to pack up and say goodbye to everything and everyone here...No big deal right??

Meh.Well on another bleh note -
   If anyone reads my Twitter, probably no one (except for my parents)...I'm looking for a hug. I haven't had a good hug in a long time... Silly, I know. But sometimes when you're feeling down, you just need a hug.
And well... I need one.

Sorry this was sort of depressing, but what did you expect? I'm leaving in 17 days. You're bound to have to read some depressing stuff on my college countdown.