Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yippee Skippee

To start off, I must inform you of a recent development in my craziness. Lately, my energy levels have been at an ultimate low (falling asleep during lecture) or ultimate high (jumping on the couch). As a result, my sarcasm has been quite bad; I have been extremely snarky and clever. I don't know why. I have been getting at least 6 hours of sleep... Oh well. It's entertaining.

Anyways, I haven't posted much because, well, nothing exciting has happened. Monday was uneventful. I really don't hate Mondays like the rest of the world. I don't hold a grudge against them. I just deal with them as they come. I mean, I have class at 9. It's not like it's early. I do have Chem first, and I hate Chem, but it's not terrible. And I end at 2pm. My Mondays never are too bad.

On the other hand, Tuesdays are my enemy. On a good day, I'm up at 6:15 and I leave my apartment by 7:40. Then I'm on campus from 8am-3pm. Yeah. It's like a normal high school day but let me explain to you why Tuesdays are so terrible (this last one especially)

So I woke up late. I guess I hit my snooze button 1-4 more times than usual and BAM it was 7 and I needed to shower. I rushed to get ready. I needed to print something, not that big of a deal, except for when my printer has a mind of its own. I had to change the ink and then it decided to like try to eat my paper. Yeah, I don't understand why it does that, and it picks the most convenient times to decide it wants to have a snack (sarcasm). So I finally was out the door at 7:50. Not a big deal, my class isn't that far, but for anyone who knows me...knows I'm OCD about being late. I have to get to class early or else my whole schedule is off. Well I was late....

So then the rest of my day was just awful. I could hardly keep my brain focused in Writing. After, I went to go work on my Chem the hour before my class. It was going alright. I decided to get my lunch from the Vending  Machines. (Campus closes at 11:15 for Devotional. My class ends at 10:50. My next class is at 12. I eat from the Vending every Tuesday. It's not my favorite) So I go to use my card...Signature cards aren't working for those vending machines...I luckily had some change. I selected my food, and it got STUCK.

Went to Chem. Tried to understand what all was going on. Asked some questions and BAM. Fire Alarm goes off. And this fire alarm...IT WAS LOUD. We evacuate and go about to find a place to watch the Devotional. No such luck because we went to a building where we couldn't find a place to watch it. So we sat in the hallway where there was no cell service and worked on our homework. I did get some food. But then I go to the bathroom to wash my hands. HUGE BUG on the sink. I nearly screamed because it scared me.

Hour later, go to my Bio lab (for 3 hours) and I am irritated beyond reason. I can't focus. I'm tired and I'm frustrated with all that is going on so I am more than happy to leave after. (Which is weird because that is my favorite class).

I got to the Wilk and sat down at a table alone. (I wanted to get homework done so I brought all my books and laptop with me to do homework till 5. My back hurt). On the verge of tears because of my frustrating day and I called my friend Jordan. He just listened for about five minutes and I instantly felt better. People probably thought I was totally strange, talking on the phone so hastily as I went on about my terrible day but I didn't care. Sometimes you just have to vent and I felt so much better after.

I took a deep breathe after the phone call and got down to work. Hour and a half later, I finished all my chem reading (didn't help me much on my quiz today though. My professor likes pick his questions on all the stuff I didn't read into much) I went over my essay. Picked my career for my research essay for my Health Professions class. Then I worked on my memorization of the Periodic Table. I was really productive. It made me feel a lot better and less stressed.

Then Parker and Nate met up with me and we went over to the Cannon Center for dinner. I ate great food (Fish Tacos! Salad! Ice Cream! YUMM). It was a lot better than having pasta, again. With a full stomach and a smile on my face, I went back to my dorm to have my interview with the Bishop. (I got back at 7pm, I hadn't been back alllll day. I plopped down on my bed and hugged my pillow real tight :) )

Yes. I have a calling. You won't find out about it till the 30th though! It's a secret and a big responsibility! I told my Bishop about my bad day and he actually apologized for giving me the news about the calling on top of all my stress. Surprisingly though, I was smiling when I left the meeting and I'm looking forward to it :) I can assure you though, I'm not Relief Society Prez! So keep guessing.

I then proceeded to have a large burst of energy (it was the ice cream) and played my uke out the window for people passing by (: I did get back to doing homework. I ended up memorizing the rest of the Periodic Table. YEAH. I DID IT. I'm taking the test tomorrow (Thursday). So I didn't mess around too much.

Now today was better. I'm not 100% but I'm feeling better and rested. I found that I have 3 exams next week though. And I have a research essay to write tonight, due tomorrow at 5pm. So I'm trying to not stressing. It is going to be okay. I had my first stress fit Tuesday, and survived. I'm sure it won't be the last but I got through it. I can do this!

So now i'm off to do my homework. Sorry for the negative blog. I guess it did get better and more positive towards the end but I wanted to get writing. I wanted to get rid of my writer's block so I wouldn't get stuck when I tried to write this research essay. ANYWAYS. I'll be sure to write about something more interesting and exciting next time. (:

P.s. Blog title=One of my sarcastic phrases that is often said. Phrase of the week goes to "Fudge Monkeys" though. Habit of the week: Putting "Bs" in front of words. Ex. Bawkward....