Friday, September 28, 2012

Series of Unfortunate Events

Yesterday, was great. Class was done at 11. I saw a bunch of people I knew on my home. Got a nap in. Finished my Chem homework early. Went to my seminar. Found a possible career I want to pursue (Occupation Therapy) Hung out with some guys from my ward. Had a good DTR with the roomies (Define the Responsibilities, we discussed chores and cleaning and such). Procrastinated on some homework and went to bed.

Today. HAH. It was a roller coaster of good, bad and awkward.

I woke up 20 minutes before class. Found out I got a solid B on the essay that I pretty much put no effort into because it frustrated me so much. (Sorry, but it's the truth. I tried. But it was just so...stupid). Went to Chem. Then Kam told me I had received flowers!

Yeah, I couldn't concentrate after that. Ran home. (Good thing I did) Found out I got some wonderful flowers delivered :) Finally had time to shower and make myself look presentable to the world. Went to the Testing Center, feeling confident about my Bio test. Confidence was shot after the third question. Ended up not doing so hot. Ate my feelings in the form of a Subway Sandwich because I didn't feel like making myself a meal when I got back to the dorm. Tarron ended up treating me to Ice Cream. I've been moping around the dorm since then, feeling like a failure because I totally bombed a test in a subject that I really understand (or at least thought I did).

I skipped the game. Now i'm sitting here writing this. I'm going to study Chem. Play my uke. Make some dinner. And hang out with Kam once she gets back from doing her homework on campus.

Chem test in the morning. After that, we're going to the mall so I can buy clothing! (Example: NEW PANTS) and go to the DI and maybe the grocery store. But I'm really excited. And then that night, Adam and I are going to play Tennis which I'm super excited for since I haven't played in a month!

So yeah. Today needs to be over so I can get over a few bad and awkward moments. The flowers do help a lot though.

Anyways, don't let me get you down. Smile! And if you can't. Well...Here is a funny picture of a dog.