Thursday, September 6, 2012

I need Energy.

Funny story. I'm studying Energy in Chem...And I have NONE.

Yesterday was a very long day for me (Today was just as long though) I did not do well on my Chem lecture quiz. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep because we once again had a lecture on ATOMS! (I understand atoms, elements and everything we've gone over the past 2 lectures. I'm studying Energy on my own because our prof. hasn't gone over the stuff in lecture...I'm DYING!)

Then Bio was just as boring. And I hate that because I love Bio. I mean it's my major!

I went back to my apartment for lunch and I opened our back door from the stairs and the freaking knob came off with my key still stuck in it. Yeah... Thank goodness Karina was there because I wouldn't have had a way to get in.

I did call maintenance to come fix it! And the lady came and fixed it like it was no problem. Made me feel really stupid. Worst part was I wasn't the one who broke it to begin with. Kam broke it that morning and put it back on well enough so it stayed. I just totally broke if off!

I had Book of Mormon, or my religion class, and I did ace that quiz thankfully! But my Chem homework was awful last night. The online problems took an hour and a half, and I took about 3 and a half hours to work on the book problems. Yeah. I HATE CHEM. I was going to go to bed early but I didn't get to bed till 12:30... I had to wake up at 6:30! I'm SO DEAD TODAY.

I went to Writing. My essay topic is going to be on the loud people outside the dorms at night. No, I'm not saying they should stop having fun. My stance is that they should not scream or play dubstep outside my window at 11pm on a week night when I'm trying to study. It's not cool. Common Courtesy people!

Then Chem. Chem is so hard. I really don't like it. My TA is the best though. He makes even the most awful Chem subjects, funny. It's great.

When I got home, I found that our sink and/or dishwasher was leaking...Turns out it wasn't the dishwasher. It was simply our garbage disposal. The guy came by and installed a new one! (Hopefully nothing else breaks, I'm so tired of calling maintenance)

Now I've got my Health Professions Seminar at 5. I need to do my Chem and Writing homework. Make some sort of dinner. (I really need to go to the creamery, but I didn't have time today with stupid sink incident) And get to bed. Thank goodness I end class at 10am on Fridays. I'm going back to bed as soon as I get home tomorrow!!!