Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's the Pants

Between last night and today...I have been all smiles.

After I played my ukulele for like 5 hours. Kam got back from class and we went shopping at the Creamery. First the creamery outlet and we used these little hand baskets that ALSO turned into mini carts. They were so cool! We then went to the Creamery on ninth. We got some food but also ingredients for a recipe that she had for chicken.

We went back to the dorm...rearranged all the furniture...(we wanted more space in the kitchen, didn't work though)..and got cooking! Oh boy was it yummy! Lemon, Garlic, Bell Pepper, Feta Cheese, Parsley...YUMM.

After dinner, I went over to Parkers. I played Frisbee with Ray and Nathan for a bit then everyone showed up. We all just hung out for a bit. Got ambushed by people at the "First Big Thang." (It was scary). Later I went back over to their place to watch Father of the Bride.
Afterwards Claire, Ray, Parker, Nate, and I all walked down to the Temple. It was super pretty!! We spent a few hours down there just talking and enjoying the beautiful night, thanks to the lovely moon! When we walked back we decided to stay out and watch the lightening for a bit. We even got a little rained on! It was a great night (:

This morning, I bake blueberry muffins. Went to Tarron's apartment and joined in on their Breakfast Party with their FHE group. Hung out with his roommates for a bit. Javier took this sweet picture of me playing Griffin's Uke! 


Tarron came over after and we baked 48 cupcakes. He is a pro at mixing the batter. Kam and I went and delivered some to friends from our ward. We went and had a little music session, it was great! Then we went to see our FHE boys. They performed some great A cappella music for us! They are amazing! We've got great guys in our ward!

Now I'm just sitting here. Procrastinating and trying to find an article for my Library lab for Bio... I'm going to make some dinner then find something fun to do! It's been quite the day.

Oh and my blog title...I'm wearing bright blue pants...and earlier I was in a very peppy, happy, bouncy mood...I blame my huge smile and good mood on my loud colored pants (: