Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DUDE!

So yesterday, I spent 6 hours working on a stupid Bio lab only to find it isn't due till NEXT Tuesday...Not today. We didn't even have lab today!

I went to bed at 12am because I still had to finish chem homework. Ergh.

Our FHE boys did come over and sing to us. I love the Y-Guys (Their group name, check them out on FB). They brought us treats too. They were quite yummy.

Today class started at 8am. I woke up at 6:45. It felt nice to sleep in a little bit longer than 6, even though I rushed to get ready.

I probably should be in the Honors Writing 150 Class. Honestly. We went over punctuation today...Like what do commas do? When are dashes and hyphens used? My teacher called on me to read but first asked me if I was falling asleep. Of course, I said no but I was. I was bored. I do all the homework and it feels easy. It shouldn't be easy! It's college!

However, my Chemistry class makes up for the easiness of writing. I had another daily quiz and I aced it! (Daily Quiz Scores so far: 3 As, 1 B) I may be passing my daily quizzes but I already know the exam is going to be tough. Yay for Chem 105 being one of the hardest GE classes :P

After Chem, I went to devotional with my new friend, and Tarron's roommate, Javier! We made the hike, I mean walk, down to the Marriott Center for the devotional. It was really nice to just take a break from the school day for a spiritual message. It was amazing to me how many students were there!

With no Bio today, I've been home since noon. I made some lunch. Finished some Chem homework. Parker came by with some ice cream for a study break. And now I am listening to Pandora, getting ready to finish my writing homework (sending my professor an email about my essay topic. CAKE.) and then I'll finish up my religion  and chem reading. Somewhere in there I'll make some dinner, probably clean the kitchen and play my uke. It'll be a great night (:

Word of advice: "Gamma rays are very dangerous. So if a guy comes up to you and is like 'DUDE! I have this thing and it emits gamma rays, it's like SO COOL.' No dude. Just walk away..." -Logan, my Chem TA