Saturday, September 8, 2012

Double Rainbow

So on Thursday I didn't start my homework till....9?

Yeah. But it was totally worth it.

I went to my last class of the day at 5pm. Learned about Physical Therapy, sorta. I was not intrigued so I was on Facebook. I went over to Parker's after and had some soup and hung out with him and his roommates for a bit.

I got back to my dorm at 7. My roommates and I were not motivated to do homework at all. That's when we heard our calling...Well not really. But there was shouting that triggered our procrastination!

It started to rain and some boys from our ward were yelling out the window that there was a double rainbow. We raced out into the pouring rain to find there was a lovely double rainbow over the mountains. We danced out in the rain for a while and the boys that were shouting joined us, Blake and Kalin. Then Kam had the great idea of going puddle jumping.

We ran around Heritage for a few minutes trying to find puddles but were disappointed in our findings. Instead, we decided to wade in the man made river/stream thing over by the road! (This is probably against some rule but it was pretty awesome, even though it was super cold!) We played around in the water and talked. And that's when the sprinklers turned on....

We then proceeded to run and hurdle over every sprinkler in our path on the grass near the river landscape. We were soaking wet.

My roomies and I returned to our dorm and decided to do a Wicked Sing-a-long. It was quite the show...We were going crazy. But after that...I did finish my homework at midnight. So I did procrastinate...But it was totally worth it.

Friday classes went by fast. Writing, we talked about breakfast foods. Chem, we talked about energy and I got a 8/10 on my quiz! BOOM!

Then I came back for the day. Went to the creamery. Skyped for like 3 hours with my friend, Jordan. I  made some Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. (Good ol' college food). Then I went to Javier's dorm. (Tarron's roommate).

We ended up going to the creamery to get some groceries. I made Javier get some food other than sandwich meat and cereal. And I got some produce and hummus! (YUMMMMM!!) Then we went back to Javier's and made brownies, wrote on his windows with the window paint, (I wrote their numbers on the window and they got some girls/boys calling them!) and I taught him how to play a few uke chords. It was a great night after a crazy week.

Today I slept in till 10! I NEVER do that. I guess I was just super tired. And I made myself some waffles, got ready. Got a wonderful card in the mail from my Nana, Tauntie and Cousin Tori. (I love you guys!) And now I'm off to the Football game! We're playing Weber State!! Whoot Whoot!  Goooooooo Cougars!! :)