Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Call Me Mom.

So it's been decided I am the apartment Mom for 217 (my apartment). It was not my decision, all the girls just keep calling me mom because I take care of so many things in the dorm! Plus, I even got offered the job by John to be the apartment for the boys over in Building 28 (Parker's dorm).

I promise, I'm not taking my mom duties to the extreme. I am still having a blast. I'll prove it.

Saturday I had a shaving cream and cheeto fight. Yepp. For reals.

It was supposed to be a game where you put shaving cream on your face and throw cheetos at your teammates face and try to get them to stick. Team with the most wins. However, Nathan decided to cover me in shaving cream right off the bat so the war began.

Parker, Nate, Nathan, Wendy, Ray and I (Ali was the photographer so she wasn't too bad) were covered in the mess. And so was the ground. Ali has pictures and I'm really hoping she posts them. It was the messiest but best thing in the world.

My roommates thought I got attacked when I walked back into the dorm. They were ready to kick someone's butt! (I love my girls!)

But yeah, after I was clean, that night I made friends with random people that were playing catch phrase. They all knew my name but I only knew my FHE boys and two other guys who were super into catch phrase as I was. (I'm a pro at the game!)

Sunday was nothing special. Just church and homework. I got to go tunnel singing again. It was just as wonderful as the first time. I loved it!!

And today. Today has been bad. I have soooo much homework. I've pretty much finished my rough draft of my writing paper. My bio homework is done. My chem homework....GAH. It's so scary looking. I tried it and my brain hurt so now I'm writing my blog.

I'm actually in the Wilk (student center). I've found my studying niche. It's not too quiet. Not too loud. I'm in a comfy little booth. I can put my head phones in. Eat. It's perfect. Plus on the second floor, when I get writer's block, I can people watch...Muahahahah

Well back to my dorm. I need to make some dinner and attempt my chem. Plus. Family Home Evening tonight!

Feel free to send me letters. (If you want my address just comment on my FB post) I really love getting mail (: