Friday, September 14, 2012

Epic Escapades

My roommates and I have way too much energy..

Kam broke the door knob AGAIN. We've decided she's like Mr. Incredible.
This time she broke it like I did. Badly enough to where you can't put it back on...Maintenance didn't come till the next day..They come way too often... Even when they aren't supposed to come...They just show up to fix something we didn't call about... Anyways, we have a new one now!

But we decided to go to the creamery at maybe....9pm Wednesday night. Nat needed her Oreos!
We got nothing but junk (I got milk though!). Junk = Chocolate pudding, ice cream, and Chex mix. I hadn't had a Creamie (Creamy?) before so I decided to get a box of them. They're quite good!

After a crazy, energized walk back from the creamery, we came back and had a dance party to Stacy's Mom...The song of course...Long story as to why we picked that song...but we got a little wild. So wild that we had to close our blinds. People could hear and see us...I even got a text from one of our FHE boys saying "What the heck...." hahah it was great! :)

I eventually settled down at about 10 and did my Chem homework. Yes. All that was totally worth waiting till late to do my homework. I don't mind doing my homework later anyways. It's easier to focus when there isn't so much to go and do.

After classes on Thursday, I got home to find I had 2 packages to pick up! My care package and my new ink cartridge (Hallelujah! We were soooo low on ink) It was so great to get a little piece of home, for example a Ludy's Rib Bib. Plus a ton of spices, candy, chapstick and vitamins(:
That afternoon I went to the farmer's market with Tarron. I got cucumbers, Asian pears, and zucchinis. It was  great! I'm going to go every Thursday I think!

Then after my seminar that night, I wasn't feeling 100% so I went over to Javier's to hang out for a bit to lift my spirits! We made some Mac and Cheese for dinner(We ate at like 8...you could hardly call it dinner) Played the ukulele. Listened to music. Played with Larry/Ms. Pickles the Hedgehog. It's he/she adorable?

When I got home, my roomies were going nuts. My roommates and I have decided that Thursday night is party night. We had a dance party in the kitchen, strobe light included and they all ran through the sprinklers. It was fun! I had already finished my homework so I was able to participate in the fun! (:

Now today, I'm done with class. I walked home with the nicest guy, totally made my day. I skyped my best friend and I'm hoping we order pizza tonight for dinner for our game night! It's going to be a great weekend :)