Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happiness

Walking home from campus today, I was just enjoying the people walking by, the beautiful weather and being done with classes when I've come to the conclusion that I am truly happy. I can smile and say I'm fine and mean it.
And make funny faces (including my signature thumbs up) because I am in such a good mood :)

School is going well. (Chem is going to kill me though!)
I'm going to become involved with BYU/SA (Student Association).
I'm going to join a service project for the disabled as part of my Intro to Health Professions Seminar.
I'm still looking for a job!
I'm eating well. (I'm actually cooking, or other people are feeding me!)
I'm sleeping at least 6 hours a night. (More than I got during high school)
I've made great friends. (I have a social life!)
I love Utah weather. (It's rained a ton since I've been here!)
I'm studying my favorite subject, Biology. (My favorite class because of the 3 hour lab!)
My roommates are amazing. I love them all so much. We all get along so well and have a blast. We've started a quote wall!
I've gotten used to campus. I've got all the acronyms down.
I discover something new that's cool about campus every single day.
I meet someone new everyday.
I love college. I love BYU.

However, I do miss my family. Marley. My best friend. My nerd herd. And everyone in between. But I've gotten over the homesickness. This is where I belong, where I'm supposed to be.
I've made this place my home. :)