Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What happened to Fall?

I went to Urgent Care today.
Finally after 3 weeks of a cold, that progressively got worse, I gave in and went to the Student Health Center.
They are treating me for a Sinus Infection. That means I'm on Antibiotics. Yippee Skippee.
Bleeh.

In other news, it snowed this morning. It didn't stay but the mountain tops are white! It's coming!
It's sort of eerie because you can see the clouds making their way towards the campus. Like fog in a scary movie, it just starts moving towards you and then your trapped! It's completely freezing. I wore my boots, jeans, sweatshirt and a jacket. My nose has been bright red all day!

I'm worried about this snow. I love snow. Don't get me wrong. I rather it be cold then hot. However, I know me and my clumsiness. I just know I'm going to fall multiple times before this semester is over. I'm going to not see a patch of ice and BAM, my butt will be cold, wet and bruised.

It's going to be great :P

Seriously though...What happened to Fall? We got a good like 3 weeks of it then BAM. Hello Winter. No me gusta.

Tonight will consist of homework, Chem and Writing research. Kam is heating up a lasagna her mom gave her for dinner tonight. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm thinking early to bed, but of course, I'll have to have some Hot Apple Cider (Courtesy of Jordan, he put so many packets in my care package!) and hang out with my lovely roommates. (:

I may have been in a crummy mood a lot lately, but my roommates always make me smile and laugh. I love them!

Oh and by the way here is a public service announcement....In the spirit of Halloween.
I thought you should know this is how all your carved pumpkins feel. Depressed.