Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moles and Skulls

Like how it rhymed?

That's today's theme.

Moles. Not the annoying ones that are like in your garden and are really ugly. The ones you measure in Chemistry.

Skulls. Our Bio lab consisted of measuring different animal (and human replica) skulls. We were making them talk. It was super confusing what we had to do with the data we collected but still fun to play with them.

Moving on....

I have a Chemistry exam this weekend. I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm actually writing my blog during the review session because the TA I can actually understand goes over all the concepts I know. The TA that has a heavy accent keeps explaining the harder concepts that I don't get. WHY!?!

At least there is a review session tomorrow, too, with the other TAs. Plus I'll be going to the TA hours, and I will actually have time to go get help in the tutor lab!

Unfortunately, it'll be Halloween and I'll have to miss out on the PJ party I got invited too, but I really need to get a passing grade on this next exam or else my grade is going down.....

Today, I've been on campus since 8am. I won't be leaving till probably 8pm. 12 HOURS.
I've got some Chem homework to look over and I'm going to eat dinner on campus. I could use a nap.

But noooooo.

I have to pick my classes at midnight tonight, so I'll be up. Trying to figure out my classes for Winter Semester, fighting for a seat, trying not be to waitlisted. Also, I'll be studying for my Book of Mormon test tomorrow....That I forgot about....Don't think I'm irresponsible though because even my Professor forgot!

I need sleep. I can't wait for this week to be over.