Thursday, October 11, 2012

I see Blue People.

Did you know that the reason Mormons are so hot is because there are so many flavors of us? Yeah. According to some writer, "Mormons come in many varieties, just like Doritos and Supreme Court Justices." 
Read the article here....
http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2012/02/09/why-are-mormons-so-hot/

Anyways, the last few days have been busy.

Tuesday was my long day. Class from 8-3. Then I was back on campus to do a lab at 4pm with Nathan. I did get a care package from my Grandma Krause! I loved it. However, I think my whole family is conspiring against me. They are trying to get me to gain the freshman 15. THEY KEEP SENDING ME CANDY. I have sooooooo much. It's a bit ridiculous but then again, I love it, my roommates love it, and so do the boys that come over or are in our ward.

Also on Tuesday, for anyone that saw my Facebook, I was indeed hacked...While sitting right next to the person who took over my Facebook. My laptop was open and Kalin decided to take advantage of that fact and post a status and pick up lines all over his wall as me...people probably think I'm crazy. Oh well. But Kalin, Jake, and Josh were over for a bit that night after they went running with Kam. It's always a party in 217.

Wednesday was awesome. I only had two classes. Book of Mormon was cancelled. So I went to Chem and Bio, then I had a conference with my writing teacher. No problem. DONE by Noon! Then I met up with Marcie, Lauren, Natalie, and Mandy (Lauren's friend) and we all went to the major fair.

Yepp. I'm thinking of changing my major. I never want to take another Chemistry class ever again. I just can't do it.

Anyways, after the major fair they were giving out free pizza in Brigham Square! SCORE. So Lauren, Mandy and I all got pizza before heading back to our apartment where Kam had more pizza waiting. We hung out for a bit, then I proceeded to fall asleep on the Couch (tiny love seat, it was so uncomfortable). Then I woke up, and it was time to play tennis!

Kam, Jake, Josh and I went down to the BYU courts to play for a bit. It was quite fun. Definitely enjoy playing with them. We all (well minus Jake and adding Kalin) went down to the True Blue football and Foam Slides. It was crazy. There was a slide, and a pit, of just blue foam, and we got to blue in it. Just wait for the pictures. It was awesome. Except parts of my body are still dyed blue. Kam and I were were told we make good Avatars though. Possible Halloween costumes? I think so. (Check Facebook later for photos of the blueness)

Afterwards, Kam and I tried getting all the blue off ourselves. The poor bathroom was a complete mess. Good thing cleaning checks are next week. We've got time to get all the blue off the showers and floor!

Then I went over to see Axel open his mission call. He's going to the Ukraine, and will be speaking Russian! I'm so excited for him. It's sad though, half of our ward isn't going to be here this next semester!!! :(

The rest of the night I made dinner (yeah, I didn't eat till like 8pm), helped Jaron make copies, called Grandma Krause, attempted to do my Chem homework (that made no sense), talked to Jordan then went to bed. I was nice and warm last night with my heating blanket. My dad sent it to me, along with a Giants Rally Towel. My blanket will  definitely come in handy in the coming weeks. People are saying it's going to snow soon. I'm worried!

Today I'm tired and sick. My cold has finally caught up with me. My body is sore. My cough is getting worse. My nose is stuffy. And I couldn't be more tired. But I still have one more class tonight at 5. Then it's Chem homework, some essay time, then BED.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

In other news, GIANTS are going to the NLCS! (National League Championship Series!) I freaking love my boys! Especially Posey. He's my fave (: