Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sick of being Sick

It's the truth. I'm sick of being sick. I've had a stupid cough for a few months now, but now that is has gotten worse, and my nose is stuffy and I am tired all the time. I'm just done with this cold!

Anyways, this week has been really busy. And just overall, no bueno. I have two tests tomorrow, Bio and Nomenclature for Chem. Tuesday was indeed Terrible. I've had trouble getting out of bed. I have little motivation to put on cute clothes in the mornings because it's so freaking chilly. Cleaning Check is today. (My new perfume-Comet).

However, I have managed to get 100% on my Chem quizzes this week. I got to go to Adaptive Aquatics today and play with the kids! My little guy today, all he wanted to do was play Peek-A-Boo and walk around holding my hand and the other volunteer that was working with me. His speech wasn't clear, but his laugh was all I needed to know he was enjoying himself (:

Kam today said that "My smile is one that makes people's day." Totally made my day! I'm really stressed but I can't stop smiling today. It's fall. I'm wearing my favorite brown sweater. I may have to pull an all nighter...but my roommates and I are going down to the Cannon Center for dinner so we won't have to dirty our clean kitchen to make dinner. It may be expensive but I'm seriously going to eat well tonight (:

I have one more class, my Health Professions Seminar, that I'm just going to study in. I still have about 200 practice problems for my Nomenclature test to work through. I still have to study for my Bio exam. But, I'm really not freaking out.

Tomorrow: I get to go play with the kids at Gym Time again for Adaptive Aquatics. I seriously LOVE this service project. But after that, I do have to take 2 tests. (I'll be studying in between!) However, after that...I'm going to the creamery...Turning on Modern Family or some other show I need to catch up on and SLEEPING. Doesn't matter if it is like 8pm on a Friday night. I am going to get some rest.

Wish me luck as I brave the testing center twice in one day tomorrow (: