Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn is Calling

So I've just been crazy busy, it's a little insane.

Friday night I went to the Homecoming Dance with a big group. Adam actually asked me but it was my whole FHE guy group that went. Kam went with Axel! We went out to dinner, walked around the trophy room, broke a mannquin's arm off...then fixed it, went to the casual dance and then played catch phrase!

The dance was super fun. It was just a casual but a bunch of people dressed up all crazy. Kam and I made up for our lack of colorful dress by dancing crazy. Also, during a song of Kesha's, she sings "Throw some glitter make it rain..." Well someone made it rain glitter and Kam and I went crazy with it. We put it all over ourselves, each other, and of course our friends. (I'm still finding glitter in my hair, and my ears...) It was totally fun.

Saturday, I wasn't feeling 100% so I didn't get to go to the Homecoming Parade. However, our FHE brothers did make Kam and I breakfast. It was quite yummy. Afterwards, we met up with Blake and went over to the game. 4 hours later, we lost. It was such a good game till we made silly errors and Oregon caught 3 interceptions. We had a chance of winning!!

After the game, I ended up going over to Blake's apartment to hang out with him and his roommates. Kam came by later and we all watched The Italian Job. It was a good movie! Later that night, Kam and I went to see Tarron to say hi. I skyped Jordan, and Justin Irby (Or you can call him loser, that is what he calls me!).

It was nice to catch up with Justin. I miss him and his loserness. (I'm just kidding, it's an inside joke. He's really not a loser...) It seems like he is enjoying Cal Poly!

Sunday, I was lazy. I made pancakes before church but took my sweet time getting ready. Church did end up being great. Erik, our Elder's Quorum President, told us ladies in the Relief Society "Don't be the girl guys look at, be the girl they look for." LOVE IT. Probably my new favorite quote.

After church I made myself an entire meal, I needed some comfort food. I then got working on cupcakes for Lauren's birthday. Karina and I tried making Zebra striped cupcakes....They didn't really work.

However, come Monday they ended up being just fine. I decorated them so they looked like beach scene! Our FHE boys decorated their apartment for Family Home Evening and we had a little party for her. Pizza, card games, sweets. The whole nine yards. It was really fun! Afterwards, Axel and I, and Kam and Jaron all went to get ice cream! It was very eventful Monday night.

Today has been rough. But of course, it is Terrible Tuesday. I am almost done with all my homework that is due tomorrow though. I just have to read some chapters in the Book of Mormon. Then I'm going to work on other homework that will be due through out the week. I've been pretty productive.

The weather is so wonderful here. It is definitely fall (:

Check Facebook for new pictures! I've posted quite a few. They are great. Especially the ones from last night...Kam and I stole Axel's camera. Note to everyone, don't let me have your camera...You'll end up with some really great pictures on it! (: