Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I believe

I believe that:

  • Life is great.
  • Chemistry is pure evil.
  • People that smile at you, even though you are a stranger, are wonderful.
  • Dressing up for school takes too much effort, so I will happily wear a sweatshirt and Jeans every day (Especially since it's so darn cold)
  • Christmas isn't about the gifts, I would be happy with nothing. As long as I get to see my family.
  • Utah Milk tastes different than California Happy Cows Milk. I miss California milk. (Yes, I'm weird. Let me be)
  • Wearing high heels on campus is a death sentence to your feet. They may look cool, but personally, I would be dying walking around in them all day.
  • Some rules are meant to be broken.
                Example: Sometimes you just have to sit on the cement block outside our stairwell and think about life or talk on the phone. It may be against the rules, but it's the perfect perch. You can sit there, you just can't get caught (:
  • Long, late night phone/skype calls are great!
  • My family and friends are amazing.
  • People that judge me for wearing 3D glasses' frames take life too seriously. I may be an adult to society, but I'm a kid at heart. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun.
  • Painting my nails fun colors with different designs keeps things interesting. 
  • Every person has something special about them that makes them different. They might not know what it is, but someone does (:
  • Blank walls are an open canvas. Give me an open wall and I will find some way to decorate it.
  • Sometimes you just have to dance or sing in your room when no one else is around.
  • You should always be kind. To everyone. No matter what.
  • A hug can make everything better. (:
So yeah, I believe a lot of things. These are just a few funny things I believe.
Why'd I post this? There was a guy in front of me while walking to class and he said hello to people he didn't even know. He complimented people, said hello to friends and strangers, recognized people that he had sat with at lunch randomly. He was really kind. Some people walked by and thought he was odd, but it was great. It made my day that someone went out of their way to be kind to a bunch of people he probably didn't even know. I believe everyone should do that. (:

That's my message for the day. I'm off to a 2hr Chemistry review after taking an hour break after doing 2 and a half hours of chemistry homework. Awesome right? Now you understand why I think it is pure evil.