Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Buurrrr!
Really. It's chilly. Walking home from church in a skirt, heels and just a 3/4 sleeve is terrible! Oh and throw in some rain and BAM. I'm shivering the moment I walk out the door.

Anyways, I'm so happy it's December! Just two weeks till I get to go home! I cannot wait. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends. And Marley! I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed. Escape the snow. A vacation from school! Oh and get some Dutch! A Kid's Not-So-Hot Hot Chocolate and a muffin top please (: It'll be grand.

But these next two weeks are going to be killer. 4 days of class left and 9 days left total if you include Finals Week. This is how I feel about finals.


I just hope I feel like I conquered my tests and not totally bombed them. That will not be good!
The only one I'm freaking out about is my Chem test. The class really is awful. I know I say that all the time, I'm sorry. I'm just looking forward to being done with it. I mean we are STILL learning new material. And I still have to take my last midterm tomorrow. It's nonsense!

I am so looking forward to taking classes that are going to be interesting to me next semester. Cannot wait!
But yes, pray for me. I'm going to be a hot mess after the next two weeks are over. A delirious, sleepy, grouchy, overtired mess.

But it'll be worth it because I get to spend the weekend with my roomies and that next Monday I get to fly back to Cali! (:

So yes, if you try to talk to me the next two weeks....I'm sorry if I don't reply or I am snappy. It's too be expected when you have to take killer Chem and Bio finals!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa!

So you know: I don't mind what phrase you say to me, as long as you take the time to smile and wish me well this holiday season (: