Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'll be Home for Christmas

Oh just one more week!
A week of finals...
But a week at that!
I can't wait to go home.
But I don't know if I want to leave now...
It's totally snowing outside. Dumping snow!
Well Kam informed me it isn't actually "dumping" snow, because it can get worse than this...
But I was like a little kid at Christmas because I looked out the window and BAM!
SNOW.

Anyways, I haven't done much of anything lately. Just studying. It's so fun. (You have to read  that in one of my sarcastic tones). I did go on a date though.

A BLIND DATE, and the guy was not picking up on my sarcasm...The poor kid. He just did not understand me. I finally had to tell him, "Sorry, I've been being sarcastic...Sarcasm is like my specialty." He just laughed.

There should be a warning label that comes on me for the poor souls that go on a date with me. Like...

WARNING: She's sarcastic, so you better be able to handle her comments. She's not looking for anything to come of this date. She's really just looking to have fun and make a new FRIEND. If you keep her out too late, she gets tired and a little delirious. It can be entertaining but she does say some odd things. If you cannot handle any of these things, run away. Fast.

Oh goodness. Anyways. I'm just sitting here, watching the snow. Listening to Christmas music. Kam and I made pancakes. AND emptied the dishwasher. (Next semester...there will be a dishes chart above our sink)

I don't know how getting ready for church is going to go...I mean. It's snowing. I don't own a single pair of tights...Or a skirt that would look okay with a pair of tights. I do have a peacoat...But no "dressy" boots. Boots that would be even pass to be "okay" to wear to church...Yeah. I've got quite the dilemma. Thankfully this is the last day of church for a while where I will have to WALK.

I CANNOT WAIT TO DRIVE WHEN I GET HOME. Really. I am SO EXCITED. It's been like 4 months. It's torture. I just want to go, turn the music up really loud and drive...Maybe go get Dutch? With my best friends of course!

Oh California, look out. I come home in a week (:


Wish me luck with finals...I'm going to need it! (Well, just for Chem.)