Monday, December 3, 2012

People Watching

So I am sitting in the CougarEat for dinner. (Yes,I had no other choice but to eat a form of Fast Food today because I've been on campus since 1pm and will be on campus till probably 10pm tonight.)

But sitting here has been pretty interesting. I've seen some pretty great and funny things (:

The first guy sitting at the table to the left of me: he was dressed in a tan suit. You'd think, "Oh he probably got Subway!" Nope. His dinner selection was a Lunchable.

The second guy at the same table: Still in a suit. He's been talking on the phone the whole time while eating a personal pizza. I'm sure the person on the other end truly appreciates the conversation on his end.

The guy sitting at the table in front of me: He almost sat at my table. Why? I don't know. There are many empty tables but he turned right towards my table, made eye contact with me then spun around and sat the table directly in front of me. Very odd. He's also been staring off into space a majority of the time, between bites. He probably felt just as awkward about our eye contact encounter.

Girl sitting at the square table: There was a mentally disabled worker going around cleaning tables. She was wearing a hat with buttons that covered the top. The buttons that have the cute little sayings or statements on them. It was creative. The girl saw the worker and started a conversation with her. The worker saw a pin on her backpack and possibly made a comment about it and the girl pulled the pin off her backpack and pinned it the the worker's hat. They've been talking ever since. It made my day to see how kind that girl was.

Random loud table....Speaks for itself. THEY ARE LOUD. They'll get quiet...talk about whatever is on the computer screen then start hysterically laughing. I don't know what is on that computer screen but gosh is it hilarious to them.

Now there is a ton of people around here, but those are the people I've been watching like a total creeper. But I figure someone else or those same people I observed are watching me so I don't feel as weird about it.

I've just been sitting here eating a personal pizza myself. Getting ready to meet up with my writing group then take my chem test after...It's going to be a long night. Cannot wait to go to bed!