Sunday, December 23, 2012

Home for the Holidays

Oh it has been so nice to be home! I've got my bedroom back. I've been busy as ever seeing all my friends.
It's been a blast.

Tuesday, Adriana and I were reunited! Oh it was so great to see my best friend again. We went and visited teachers back at Pioneer. It was so nice to see them all along with a bunch of their students. I missed the people, but definitely NOT high school. We went and made a Taco Truck run for lunch. And later that night went and visited the Jew (Aaron!) I love Jew.
Disclaimer: I promise this is not offensive guys, he calls me Mormon. It's all good.

Wednesday, I took advantage of the empty house and watched tv and relaxed! It was so nice. I wrapped some Christmas gifts before everyone got home. Then Mama and I went and ran some errands. I worked on making a teddy bear when I was surprised by Marissa, Lizzie, Amber and Kara! It was so nice to see them(:

Thursday, Adriana, Hannah and I went out to the Galleria to do some shopping. We did some minor shopping for ourselves. We later went thrifting and then called it a day. 6 hours of shopping wore us out.

Friday, I was back out in Roseville and at the Galleria but for Taylor's Birthday! Aunt Angela, Morghan, Taylor and I went shopping around again and then out to lunch for TK's 17 bday. It was good to see some of my family again.

Later that night was Aaron's film premier of The Constant. That was fun! Totally not awesome seeing glimpses of myself on camera but it was cool to be considered an "extra!" He did a great job on the film. I got to see some more of my lovely friends and later, Adriana and Ian ended up coming over for a bit. We just sat in my room and looked at funny pictures on Reddit for a few hours. Nothing changed there. Memes and Dubstep are still the best forms of entertainment for us.

Saturday, I had an ugly sweater party. I invited some of the Nerd Herd to come over for a few hours while we ate too much junk food and talked really loud. Of course, just like old times. It was great seeing everyone as if we just like we left off, except we all had college experiences to talk about. It was good.

Sunday, Church. I got to see my home ward family. I missed all my young women and silly boys. And of course the Tams! The one day I didn't bring a purse to church though and I got spoiled with goodies. It was great! I come back to the home ward and I get all kinds of treats and presents. It was great (:

Then Rayanna and Ray came over later. It was so nice to see them too. Rayanna made some yummy taco meat and we had a great dinner. I definitely missed seeing all my family while I was at college, and home cooked meals.

It's been a crazy week and I've got another ahead of me. I can't wait though. I'm a shocked it's already Christmas though. It kinda just sneaked up on me this year. Didn't expect it. But I'm not complaining!

By the way to all you people saying it's cold here in the City of Trees...It's NOT. Try living in the snow for a few months and you'll understand the definition of COLD.


Oh and here are some webcam pics. I actually curled my hair. And wore make up. And wore an ugly sweater....That last part isn't a surprise but the first two only happen once in a while. Make up more than curling my hair, but still...It's rare.