Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy Bee

What a long few days it has been.

Monday we went to our Second Counselor's house for dinner with our FHE group.
Oh my goodness. It was so yummy! We were totally spoiled. Brother Howe and his family were so kind to have us over and treat us like family. We ate a wonderful home cooked meal, I got to play with their dog, Rockie, (I miss my Marley-Moo!) and we played a game that is like Catch Phrase mixed with Charades. It was such a fun night!

Tuesday was not so terrible. I did get lost trying to ind the computer lab for Writing, but after I walked over to the Wilk to send a letter, got breakfast then sat in the hall as always before Chem. Took my Chem quiz, probably Aced it! (Not kidding), went to the devotional, then Bio. Bio lab got out an hour early so I did my Chemistry reading, got it done by 4!

Chemistry has actually been making sense. And I've been going in to get help when I don't understand things so I'm feeling really confident for a change. Bs and As on all my in class quizzes! It's nice!

After that, I went home and hung out for a bit. Made myself walk to the Creamery because I had NO food for dinner. (That took a lot of motivation because I was super tired and my bed was oh-so-comfy) I ended up having a great talk with the cashier, he totally made my day with how nice he was. I got home though and decided I didn't want to cook. Instead, I went to the Cannon Center with Marcie, Natalie, and Kam. They were having Indian Food (sort of)! Reminded me of the little Indian restaurant we have on the corner by our house in Woodland. Not as good, but made me homesick. Especially after texting my mama a bit. ( I miss my family.)

Tried to work on my homework, but that was a fail because the election was making me frustrated. I will say nothing more about it though. I'm so bummed my absentee ballot never came. I don't know what Yolo County's issue is. I did EXACTLY what they told me to do but NOOOO. Jensen isn't allowed to vote I suppose. Not that my vote would have counted much... Ergh!

Moving on, today was good. Another solid quiz grade in Chem. Bio was another guest lecture so I tuned out. (Seriously it is pointless) I worked on my writing essay instead so I was still productive! And tried to find cheap transportation for my trip home at Christmas. I came home and did laundry. (Another thing that took motivation because I was soooo comfy Went to Book of Mormon (Fell asleep in Book of Mormon). Stayed on Campus to do my Chemistry problems.

Went home and watched The Walking Dead (Bad idea because of course it scared me) Then went on a date with Seth! He's super cool. We got Ice Cream then just talked. It was really great! (:

Now I'm home. By myself :( Blasting my music, putting off working on my essay and deciding on whether I'm really hungry or not...Can't figure it out.

But yes. I've been busy. And the rest of this week and weekend is going to continue to be nothing but busy.

Yippee Skippee.

  I realllly cant get over how cool Kam is. Her coolness exceeds Chuck Norris's.  And I love Chuck Norris.  And she might know the password to my computer:)