Thursday, November 8, 2012

Flashback

Oh goodness gracious. You're never going to guess what I found.
I found my old Photobucket account. I found the best/worst pictures from Jr. and High School.


 


Oh my, some of those pictures! So funny! It's so fun to look at the them all. After my computer crashed, I thought they were lost forever! Most of them are in a really small format from when I posted them on Myspace way back in the day...but they are still totally awesome (:

In other news, I'm in a grand mood. I'm having a really good day. I've been procrastinating working on my essay...but I'm feeling great! Aced my Chem test, my essay for writing isn't due tomorrow anymore, I only have my seminar tonight (in which I'll be doing nothing but probably Facebooking, looking at Pinterest, or if I feel motivated, working on my essay) and then we have a Zumba activity tonight for Relief Society.

And it's super windy here today so all the leaves are blowing out of the trees, it looks so amazing. I just want to dance around in them....but people may look at me weird.

I do really love life! I'm busy as ever, but I don't have time to stress or worry. I'm too busy smiling and laying in my comfy bed on my downtime! The cold weather makes me want to be all comfy all the time (:

Tomorrow I've got class, then Gym Kids! After, I'm going to bake pumpkin spice cookies (Jordan's Recipe!), visit some friends hopefully, go to the Writing Center, then going to a Divine Comedy show with Adam. Plus, it's supposed to snow tomorrow!

Saturday I'm going on a Photo Scavenger hunt, doing homework, visiting some other friends hopefully, going to Marcie and Nat's grandmother's house for dinner then go to the Football Game.

If all goes like I've currently got it planned, then it'll be a great weekend! (I'm sure it'll be good no matter what though)
I'm not really stressed, I cannot wait for the next two weeks. I've got Thanksgiving break to look forward to, along with aWard Talent Show next week that I'm performing in, I get to hear from Jordan hopefully next week via snail mail!

I'm just trying to get through the days as well as I can. It's all about perspective! If I keep myself busy, all will be well (: