Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Missing in Action

I haven't posted since last Saturday!
Oh no!

I'm sure you guys didn't notice or care much. But here is an update.
Short and Sweet.
Well as short as possible. I don't talk a whole lot but I write quite a bit in my blogs...I'm sorry.

Last week was great. I was so nice to have a few days off. I wish I had been able to go home though.

After class on Tuesday, I spent the rest of the day in bed watching tv shows and movies. An interesting life I live. I know. I did get a phone call from Jordan though! It was nice to hear his voice again. Sooner than expected but still nice (:

Wednesday, I went to the Temple in the morning with Kalin, Josh, Ben and Madison. 3 hours later, we were finally done! It was great though. Going to the temple is always wonderful, even if you have to wait in a huge line! That night, Kalin and I went to the Malt Shoppe and got the huge milk shakes they have. SO YUMMY. We selected good songs for the Jukebox to play, and almost tipped the table over when we both leaned out of our chairs to pick up a quarter. It was frightening! After, we went to the basketball game where Kalin grabbed two shirts when they were thrown into the crowd. I ended up with one of them because 1) it was from Down East Basics 2) It was way too tight on Kalin...yes. He tried it on!

Thursday, I went to my family's house in Orem. They are all so crazy, but what family isn't crazy? I love them. I was just meeting most of them for the first time, but they all acted as though they'd known me forever. It was comforting. I ate way too much good food and pretty much went into a food coma. However, I did feel sick when I got home that night! It was not good.

Those two nights I was the only one in the apartment. 217 was strangely quiet. I did not like it one bit!

Friday, I went out to Kam's house. She and her mom had to pick me up though because the bus schedule LIED to me, so after sitting there for about 30mins, it was decided that the bus wasn't coming and I'd need a ride out to her house in Sandy. We went to visit Kam's old work, then to Temple Square which was BEAUTIFUL all decorated with lights for Christmas. Then we met up with Nat at City Creek mall and shopped around and went out to dinner. We went back to Nat's house in Salt Lake and watched a few movies. It was a great night with my a few of my roomies!

Saturday, Kam and I went to the DI. We got some great stuff! I bought 3 sweaters and a few other trinkets for a total of $13! It was awesome. We just relaxed the rest of the night, watched a movie at her house and at her friend's house.

Sunday, Church and then came home. It was nice to finally be home with all my roomies though! I missed them all.

Now I'm busy as ever trying to get through the next few weeks of school. Finals are going to kick my butt. But I'm looking forward to going home so I'm sort of happy they are only in a few more weeks. I'm not totally stressed yet. This week is going to be the worst yet, but it'll be okay.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I promise I'll blog at least twice a week so you are up to date with my life (well, I promise my mom and Nana, They are really the only ones who read my blog avidly).


I send love to all from here in the Happy Valley Bubble, (or as you guys know it...Provo, Utah.)



P.s. I started something new. There is a "Quote of the Week" over on the side bar, just for fun. You guys know how I am with my quotes! (: