Friday, February 22, 2013

Constant Dialogue

My head is a weird place. I seriously have the weirdest conversations with myself. I'm sure I'm not the only one. But today, today I was on a roll. I felt so freaking hilarious. Yeah, that's a little vain but really. I did.

So here you go. Here is a glimpse into my mind from today, story like.

***Start scene in bed. Alarm goes off at 7:45am***

No. I'm sleeping.
*5 minutes later*
I can hit it again, it's only 7:50.
*5*
Okay, I'm awake. I'll just lay here though.
Hah pinterest. Me: I really can't stay. bed: But baby it's cold outside. AMEN.
*8am*
Oh, I should look outside...WHAT?! (Outloud) "Cool." It's snowing. It's really snowing.
I need to get in the shower. I'm not washing my hair. Pony tail today. Walking to class with wet hair equals frozen hair. One of these days it's going to just break off....

*Fast Forward to breakfast*
YES. Cinnamon Life. Ahh Fatty has her box up on the fridge too. Aww crap, I just poured cereal from her box...Oh well, I'll beg for forgiveness. She can have a bowl from my box. Or I could pour cereal from my box in hers...Okay, I only have a little bit of milk...oh. I have a lot more than I thought...Add more cereal! Crap. Nat's box again.

*Fast Forward to leaving for class*
I look like a marshmallow. A burnt marshmallow. Freak, it's cold. Is that guy really going to try to ride his bike in the snow? He's so going to fall. Woah, I'm going to fall. Pay attention to feet. Stare straight down at them. Concentrate on every step. DON'T STEP ON THE WHITE CROSS WALK LINES. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO FALL. THERE IS NO TIME. Hah that girl fell. Her butt is all wet. Crap, you slid. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FEET. Maybe if I shuffled it's be easier. Nope. Failed. Almost to class. Why does it have to be so far? Can't people just walk with the flow of traffic? Nope. That'd be too easy.

*Class*
I'll sit here there is only one other girl...Woah. Death stare. Sorry for sitting in your row girl. I didn't know it was off limits. Do I move? No. She can deal. Do I offend? Teeth are brushed and deodorant was applied. If I smile at her she'll probably think I'm a freak. I'll just get my computer out and stare at the front of the class...Yeah. Nope. She still hates me.


*Walking through WILK after class*
Walk by the people with flyers without making eye contact, walk fast like you're on a mission. Hah mission accomplished. No flyers in hand.

***END***

Yeah, I have no idea what is wrong with me.

Anyways, thought that would be a fun change of pace. This week has been rough. It'd really help if it STOPPED SNOWING. I want some nice Spring Weather. Though, this Cali Girl has been changed. I walked around in jeans, boots, Tshirt and a thin zippie....in 30 degree weather. I wasn't cold.

Still missing the California Sunshine. A LOT. I'm so freaking pale!

Oh and this is what I found on Pinterest...

 
 
P.S. Still looking for a job in California for when I get back in May! Please let me know if you guys know of anywhere that would be willing to hire a poor, hard working college student for 4 months (: