Saturday, February 9, 2013

Stress Mess

Oh what a week.
Busy busy busy.

Two tests. Tons of homework. Doctor's appointment. Job applications. Off campus housing searching.
It never ends.

I took my American Heritage test. Not as bad as everyone makes them seem. After only studying for like 30 minutes, I still passed. Not a great score but I know that if I actually apply myself and study, I'm going to do better (:

My geology test was another story. Seriously, I dislike this class. It isn't as bad as chemistry. It's just so boring. Rocks. And more rocks. Boooooooooo. I didn't do well on the test but mostly because I didn't know what kinds of stuff I was supposed to know. Now that I know it's not an "applying concepts" test, and more "know all the vocabulary words and types of rocks" test, I will be able to do a lot better....Also stay on top of my reading...


I had so much homework this week on top of my tests. It seemed never ending. I think the teachers that don't get tests certain weeks collaborate with those that do and scheme against their students...They are out to get us!
Just kidding...sorta.

I got to go to the doctor this week. Finally gave in and went to see the doctor about my jaw pain. Yay for TMJ! (Temporomandibular joint) So I've got some stretches for my jaw and some awesome anti-inflammatory pain meds that make me hungry ALL THE TIME. Weird I know.

Anyways, I've been doing tons of job applications, and working on one for when I get home. Still no luck. I want a job. I want money. I'm a broke college student. I need to eat!

If anyone knows of jobs I can apply for this Summer, please let me know! I will be home from the end of April to the end of August. I need to work!

Moving on...trying to look at the off campus housing for next year made my brain hurt. I looked at so many different websites and pictures and brochures....BLEH. I've found one place that I'm pretty settled on but we'll see. I'm still looking. Ergh. 



But yes. That's been my week. This weekend will be just as busy. I'm trying to get all my homework done before Jordan comes to visit this week! He'll be here for work training but he'll be staying longer to spend time with me! I can't wait (: It'll be a good three-day-weekend!

Sorry for the lame blog, figured I'd keep you updated though. I've been trying to be better about writing but it's not working.

So as a reward for reading this sad excuse of a post, here is a video of me making a fool of myself...wait till the very end... that's the best part. Kinda....