Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm just a little black rain cloud...

THAT WILL TURN INTO A STORM! 

So you got the April showers bring May flowers. But what does March Snow bring? I'd like to know because it makes me very unhappy. At least it's sunny right now, and actually sorta warm.

#UtahWeather

^It's Bipolar.

Anyways, these last two weeks have been grand. I've been very busy with school, church activities, and Jordan being here. It's nice to not be in bed on a weeknights just watching my shows after all my homework is done. It's been fun! Like we celebrated Pi day last week, watch Les Mis, went bowling, we've gone to a yummy taqueria, made cinnamon rolls from scratch. It's been an adventure! (:

In other news, if you haven't seen my Facebook status from today, I changed my major from Biology to Special Education officially today! I've been trying to decide if I really wanted to do this but I'm really excited with my decision. I haven't decided if I want to do Mild/Moderate or Severe Disabilities but I will soon! (Mild and Moderate disabilities would be like working with kids in a resource room, Serve would be children with Downs, severe autism, or cerebral palsy, etc.) Both sound amazing and rewarding! It's going to be grand (:

I am really excited to come home in a few weeks. Not that I am not loving BYU and all my friends here, but I miss home, my family, the ocean, driving, FRESH CHEAP PRODUCE THAT ISN'T MOLDY THE DAY AFTER I BUY IT, and of course my crazy friends. I'm not sure how thrilled I am to be going home for 4 months but I WILL get a job. I WANT A JOB. PLEASE EMPLOY ME. Office work, dish washing, nanny, PLEASE. I want to work! I want money yes, but I want to be busy this summer!

Yes, I'm desperate.

But life here is good. I'm currently making toaster strudel, or poptarts whichever they end up looking more like, for my girls. We're gonna go get Happy Meals (Because we can) and have a movie night. It'll be fun (:

I love life!
Sending love to California (: