Thursday, January 24, 2013

Slip n' Slide



So this has been my day. Not quite going down this bridge to get to class but you get the point...

It's been quite interesting! People watching has been very fun today. Not saying that some people haven't gotten a kick out of watching me slide around, lose my footing for a second, shriek, then catch myself...But it's been fun watching how some people handle themselves in the slick conditions.

Anyways, I'm back for the day...Like I always am. Class from 9-12 or 9-1 and Home. Time to defrost and work on homework. Well procrastinate for a bit, look at jobs on the employment site, get disappointed because I've already applied for all the ones I'm elgible for, then watch a show or two while I try to figure out some kind of "Journal" to write for my Religion class requirements...My routine has become so boring. I NEED A LIFE. And less snow/ice.

I was determined that I would go running today. HAH. With all the ice on the ground. Me & my clumsiness + ice = Recipe for DISASTER. There is a reason I was not named Grace. I would walk down to the RB but I don't want to risk injuring myself BEFORE I go work out. No thank you!

In other news, yesterday was Fatty's birthday! (Natalie's birthday. That's her nickname. If you knew her, you'd know why. She's really actually very thin and has massive runner's quads!!) We celebrated by going down to the Cannon Center for dinner, then coming home to cut "The World's Largest Gummy Bear." Seriously. It exists. It happened. And boy was it sugary! I felt so sick after all the food at the creamery and a small slice of that gummy creation. Note to you all: Don't get that stinking gummy bear!

Yes, there are candles on it. Yes, we stuck one in it's belly button. That bear consists of 1400 small ones. Awesomely gross, right?
Natalie eventually posted on the Ward Page (Yay for Facebook!) and people came over to grab a slice of the bear; however, we still have a good sized chunk sitting on our kitchen table. Yuck. No more sugar for me, thanks!

Anyways, I like to believe that Fatty enjoyed her birthday! It sure seemed like she did (:

Now the rest of this week and weekend will be homework and trying to stay warm...but what else is new. Oh college. It just gets better and better. (: